Information Technology manages the university’s computer infrastructure, providing customer-focused delivery of our services to Angelo State University students, faculty and staff.
The Technology Service Center provides front-line technology support for faculty, staff, and students at Angelo State University. The Center provides trained technology support resources 24/7 to answer your technology questions.
IT by the Numbers
- 1,204 wireless access points on campus
- 215 smart classrooms on campus
- 10,452 students enrolled in Blackboard courses
- 9,648 number of network drops on campus
- 27,000+ yearly Help Desk requests
- 3 p.m. peak internet traffic
- 12288Mb internet bandwidth capacity
Technology Knowledge Portal
The Technology Knowledge Portal provides quick access to technical support articles. From the portal, users can search for and provide feedback on training tutorials, FAQs, and technology best practices.