Information Technology Home Page
Information Technology manages the university’s computer infrastructure, providing customer-focused delivery of our services to Angelo State University students, faculty and staff.
The Technology Service Center provides front-line technology support for faculty, staff, and students at Angelo State University. The Center provides trained technology support resources 24/7 to answer your technology questions.
IT by the Numbers
- 1,204 wireless access points on campus
- 215 smart classrooms on campus
- 10,452 students enrolled in Blackboard courses
- 9,648 number of network drops on campus
- 27,000+ yearly Help Desk requests
- 3 p.m. peak internet traffic
- 12288Mb internet bandwidth capacity