Information Technology offers multimedia services for ASU faculty and staff. These services include multimedia equipment check out for ASU related projects or presentation setups for ASU events. To get started contact the Technology Service Center to open a work request.
If an ASU faculty or staff member prefers to checkout a laptop, they have the choice of having it delivered to them or picking it up at our Technology Service Center as long as a ticket is in our system. For presentation setups, an IT technician will setup all of the equipment and pick it up once the equipment is no longer needed. The maximum check out time for any available multimedia equipment will be 1 week. If a student needs equipment for a presentation, they should contact their professor so they can check out the equipment for them.
ASU IT recommends faculty and staff to reserve any items 2 weeks prior to the check-out date as all items are based on availability and scheduled reservations.
Information Required for Equipment Checkout
- Ticket Request with the Technology Service Center
- Instructor or staff member’s name
- Instructor or staff member’s contact information
- Purpose of equipment (Must be an ASU event or work related project)
- Location of setup, or if you are planning to pick up the equipment
- Time of event, or time the equipment will be picked up
- Date and time equipment will be returned
- Peripherals needed (i.e. wireless mouse, speakers, etc.)
Equipment Available for ASU Faculty and Staff
- LCD projector
- Laptop computer
- Portable table
- Projection screen
- VOIP Conference Phone