Office 365 Update Guide for Android
Android will not automatically update your email account from Exchange to Office 365. You will need to delete your email account and re-add it. After your account has been migrated, follow these steps to finish the process.
Click the screenshots below to view them full-size. Note: the screenshots were taken from a Samsung device. Other devices may vary.
You must be connected to the ASU WiFi network during this process.
- Open the Settings App and select “Accounts”. In the Accounts list tap “Microsoft Exchange Active Sync”.
- In the account settings tap “More” and then “Remove Account”. If asked to continue tap “Remove Account” again.
- In the account list tap “Add account” and then choose “Microsoft Exchange Active Sync”.
- Enter your email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Tap “Sign In”.
- When prompted to allow remote security administration tap “OK” and then “Activate”.
- Change or accept account settings and tap “Sign In”. Optionally set an account name. Tap “Done”.