and Other Specialized Tests
The Testing Center is available to proctor correspondence course tests or other specialized tests for both ASU and non-ASU students.
Instructors may contact the ASU Testing Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with exam and testing information.
Exams are proctored on the hour (10am, 11am, 12pm, etc.) during the window of time for testing on that day. When selecting a start time, keep in mind the amount of time given to complete your exam and schedule accordingly.
Use the form on this page to schedule a proctored exam. Complete and submit the registration to the Testing Center at least 24 hours prior to the exam date and time. The Testing Center is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Forms submitted after 5:00 pm will not be processed until the next business day. You are not officially scheduled for an exam until you receive a confirmation email.
Upcoming Test Dates
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Monday, Nov. 27
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Monday, Dec. 4
- 2:00pm - 6:00pm, Tuesday, Dec. 19
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Jan. 16
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Jan. 23
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Jan. 30
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Feb. 6
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Feb. 13
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Feb. 20
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm, Tuesday, Feb. 27
The fee for proctoring is $30 per test, and must be paid in person with cash (exact amount), at the time of testing.
For More Information
Contact the Testing Center at 325-942-2624 or email@example.com. The Testing Center is located in Room 291 of the Vincent Nursing-Physical Science Building, 2333 Vanderventer Ave. Testing Center hours are 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.