TEAS (For Both Nursing and Allied Heath)
Texas Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
The TEAS is an examination designed to measure reading comprehension, English skills (such as grammar and punctuation), reading rate, basic math skills and science knowledge. TEAS is the required entrance exam for the ASU nursing program, as well as a required entrance exam for the Allied Health program at numerous colleges/universities.
Upcoming exam dates are for the TEAS:
- 10:00am, Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017
- 10:00am, Thursday, Jan. 11, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Feb. 22, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Mar. 8, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Mar. 22, 2018
- 11:00am, Thursday, Apr. 5, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Apr. 19, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, May. 3, 2018
Students register and pay for the TEAS test online at www.atitesting.com.
The registration fee for the TEAS test is $85.
For More Information
Contact the Testing Center at 325-942-2624 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Testing Center is located in Room 291 of the Vincent Nursing-Physical Science Building, 2333 Vanderventer Ave. Testing Center hours are 8 a.m. to noon and 1-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.