TEAS (For Both Nursing and Allied Heath)
Texas Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
The TEAS is an examination designed to measure reading comprehension, English skills (such as grammar and punctuation), reading rate, basic math skills and science knowledge. TEAS is the required entrance exam for the ASU nursing program, as well as a required entrance exam for Nursing and Allied Health programs at numerous colleges/universities.
Upcoming exam dates are for the TEAS:
- 10:00am, Thursday, Mar. 22, 2018
- 11:00am, Thursday, Apr. 5, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Apr. 19, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, May. 3, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, May. 17, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, May. 31, 2018
- 10:00am, Tuesday, Jun. 12, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Jun. 14, 2018
- 10:00am, Tuesday, Jun. 26, 2018
- 10:00am, Thursday, Jun. 28, 2018
Students register and pay for the TEAS test online at www.atitesting.com.
The registration fee and other exam information can be found at www.atitesting.com.
For More Information
Contact the Testing Center at 325-942-2624 or email@example.com. The Testing Center is located in Room 291 of the Vincent Building, 2333 Vanderventer Ave. Testing Center hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.