Making Student Travel Advance Arrangements
- Travel advances are only given when used for student travel. (See the Student Travel page for complete information.)
- Advances are only issued to the faculty/advisor (full-time ASU employee) that is responsible for the student(s).
- The Travel Authorization Request should be completed in the advisor’s name and indicate the total number traveling, all expenses for the group, and the date the advance is needed.
- Attach a list of all people traveling with your travel authorization.
- If traveling using the Student Organization Leadership Fund (SOLF), please visit RamPort for complete information on that process. (Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete all applications – do not wait until the last minute.)
- Please refer to the BTA Process if you plan to have services pre-paid for your group. Airfare, Hotel and Rental Car are all offered as prepaid services for student groups.
Please Note: The faculty advisor is held accountable for all money advanced in his or her name. Please be aware of Student Travel Policies prior to accepting an advance from ASU.