The ASU Travel Office is excited to announce the new Travel Pre-Approval and Reimbursement system for Angelo State University, Chrome River.
Eliminating the confusing and irritating paper trail, Chrome River processes Travel Pre-Approval and Reimbursement requests quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic notifications via email
- Approve or reject individual components of submission
- Track approval process
- Integrated edit checks to verify compliance before submission
- Scan and send travel receipts via your phone
- Access receipts within the Chrome River environment for quick retrieval
Chrome River is being rolled out on the ASU campus over the next several months. You can continue to process travel as normal until you are trained in Chrome River.
How do I log in?
Chrome River will be accessed from the RamPort Travel page and you will use you ASU username and password.
What browser can I use?
All major browsers are supported, but Google Chrome is recommended.
Is there a Mobile app?
No, the Chrome River website is responsive and mobile-friendly.
Do I need VPN to access?
No access to VPN is needed.