- Steps for Requesting a Travel Advance
- Student Activity Release Form
- Student Activity Release Form (Travel by Private Vehicle)
- Affirmation Waiver/Liability Release Form
- Student/Group Travel Form
- Student/Group Travel List
- Travel Allowance Form
- Keeping Track of Expenses: Use this form to help you document your expenses while traveling.
- Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Form (located in RamPort on the Employee and Travel tab)
Tips for Students Travel
- Maintain contact with your faculty advisor before and after your trip.
- Make sure you budget the trip as accurately as possible beforehand. Any excessive overspending will require fund approval from the appropriate budget authority prior to reimbursement.
- Keep track of all expenses (every penny of the Travel Advance must be accounted for).
- Ask questions prior to your trip to avoid confusion during and after.
- Submit your post-travel paperwork in a timely manner (within 15 days of your return).
- Be available in case questions arise regarding your paperwork.
- Please be timely with your paperwork both before and after the trip takes place. Pre-travel paperwork takes time to go through the approval process, so please do not wait until the last minute. Post-travel paperwork is due within 15 days of your return.
- Avoid booking travel arrangements through third party booking sites.
- Prepare for your trip in advance – do not wait until the last minute.
- Please review: