Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct
Due to CDC guidelines, our physical office location is closed. However, the employees are working remotely during usual office hours. If you need to contact us, please call 325-942-2047 and leave a voicemail, or email us at email@example.com. We will respond to your message as soon as possible. Thank you.
The Angelo State University Office of Student Conduct strives to educate students about their rights and responsibilities while promoting holistic development, self-worth, and mutual respect for all members of the university community.
The Office of Student Conduct fulfills this mission by:
- Developing, disseminating, interpreting, and enforcing the Code of Student Conduct
- Educating students about their rights and responsibilities as university community members
- Intervening effectively when behavior violates the Code of Student Conduct
- Supporting students during these experiences in an effort to foster maturity, independence, confidence, and life-long learning skills
- Offering educational and leadership opportunities for students who participate in the operation of the Student Conduct System