Dual Credit: Reaching New Heights in Education
June 15-16, 2020 at Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX
Join us for the Texas Dual Credit Summit on the campus of Angelo State University in San Angelo on June 15-16, 2020. The summit will allow Texas universities and community colleges to come together and discuss how dual credit is changing the landscape of education in the state and helping Texas students reach new heights. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from each other as we work together to achieve the goals of the 60x30TX Strategic Plan and manage growing dual credit enrollment.
- Intended Audience: Texas university and community colleges administrators, managers, advisors, and instructors.
- Registration Opens: February 2020
- Registration Fee: $200 Early-Bird Registration Through April 1; $250 After April 1
Call for Proposals
Proposals are now being accepted! We are seeking submissions for concurrent Breakout Sessions (45 min.), Poster Sessions (15 min.), and Round Table Presentations (10 min.).
Topic Strands Include:
- Best Practices in Dual Credit Program Administration (admin, registrar, advising)
- Best Practices in Dual Credit Course Development and Instruction
- Transitions from High School to Higher Ed
- Effective Program Evaluation and Research
- Equity and Access
Proposal Submission deadline EXTENDED to January 24, 2020
Click the button below to find out more information and submit a proposal.
Vendors interested in serving as a sponsor and exhibiting at the summit can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.